Introducing the Green & Baker Loyalty Card
Loyalty has a reward. Simply fill in a form in-store and start to earn rewards immediately. You can use your card to pay for food at both the Green & Baker food counter, Tuk Tuk Asian Kitchen and El Gringo Burrito Bar.
why get a rewards card?
Earn 5 points for every € spent
Get bonus rewards and coupons
Top up money to your account and for every €20 topped up, we will add an extra €2 free.
Use your card to pay for your food
And your loyalty card doesn't have to stay in your wallet. Your Green & Baker loyalty card can also live on your phone. We've teamed up with Bopzy Beam, which means you can pay for your food and earn loyalty points with just a tap of your (Android) smartphone at the till.
I've got my new Green & Baker loyalty card, how do I get it onto my phone?
Once you've got your card, just follow these simple instructions and very soon you'll be paying for your food and earning loyalty points the smart way.
1. Visit the App store on your smartphone and search for 'Bopzy'
2. Download the Bopzy app and then open it.
3. Click on 'Let's Start' and then on 'Log In' because we already registered you when you signed up.
4. Enter your email address and the default password 'gringo'.
5. Once you have logged in, change your password to one that you will easily remember by going to 'Settings' within the App. Here you can also add your Loyalty Card number.
6. Click on 'Locations' to find Green & Baker or El Gringo Burrito where you'll see your loyalty information such as balance, points, coupons, etc.
To use your card to pay for your food, you simply touch your Android smartphone to the Bopzy reader at the till. Your points will be recorded, your purchase will be registered on the card and you can choose to pay for your meal if you've got credit on your card. If you've got an iPhone or a non-smartphone, simply tap your actual card on the reader to earn your loyalty points.